About us

VINOS G.A. GENOVEVO GARCÍA ÁLAMO, S.L.

It was founded as a family business in 1880, and in 1940 when Alamo Genevevo García assumed the leadership of the company, adding his name to the name of the company.

At present time, our production center is located in Arganda del Rey (Madrid) where the translation and modernity come together to bring consumers the best quality in our brands as shown by the numerous awards received throughout our history.

 

PICTURE IGALLERY